Pendulux Altimeter Table Clock - Pilot Desk Clock - Aluminum, Steampunk and Industrial Decor (Black Finish)
Free Shipping Included! Pendulux Altimeter Table Clock - Pilot Desk Clock - Aluminum, Steampunk and Industrial Decor (Black Finish) by Pendulux at Kesar Palace. MPN: TCALTBK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether based on an authentic WW2-era altimeter or a unique design made of found parts that resembles a mid-century TV, each Pendulux table clock has
We use high quality metals such as aluminum, brass and nickel to produce solid timepieces that are at once masculine, graceful and, at times, whimsical. If you're searching for the perfect men's gift (or a gift for yourself), there's a Pendulux table clock to fit anyone's sense of style.
Features & Highlights
- Based on altimeters from WWII aircraft with its stout brass screws and rugged shape, this clock brings fighter pilot precision to your desk.
- Its authentic dial houses the remnants of a subdial that marked altitude per thousand feet, while the main hands marked altitude per ten and hundred feet
- The majority of our products are hand-crafted-whether it's casting metal, polishing, finishing or installing mechanical components. This hand-work is evident in the unique markings and gentle patina of every item.
- Pendulux pieces are borne of industrial, nautical and militaristic influence, yet they simultaneously reflect our quirky admiration for the products and styles of ages past.
- Cast, machined aluminum and brass, 5" Black finish.
|Item Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.2 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 6.18 x 6.18 inches|