Reprinted 18 x 24 1912 Map of Philadelphia, Pa. A new and correct North America with the West India Islands divided according to the last treaty of peace, concluded at Paris, 10th Feby. 1763 ; 0 0 39a
Features & Highlights
- Professionally printed image made using digital copies of the original files. Any image that does not fit the 24 x 18 aspect will have additional white space on two sides.
- Printed on heavyweight Professional photography paper using commercial printing equipment.
- Ready to frame print - Shipped Rolled in a tube to prevent shipping damage.
- Professionally Printed on Demand.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress or other Public Domain Images.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vintography, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By LightThru Photo
Title: Agra Fort Agra, India.Hector Pelayo 2016 Ready to frame matted photo print, available in three sizes: Photo Size 5” x 7” Matted to fit an 8” x 10” frame (the mat window is 4.5”x 6.5”) Photo Size 8” x 10” Matted...
18 x 24 Blueprint Style Reproduced Old Map of: 1854Diagram of the United States of America, Mexico, the West India Islands and Isthmus of Darien; by W. T. Steiger, General Land Office. by Steiger, W.Professionally reproduced Photo using digital files...